WEEK NINE PICKS RECAP

Atlanta at Detroit
WINNER: ATLANTA

What the heck is wrong with Atlanta? How do you get blown out by the Lions?

Cincinnati at Baltimore
WINNER: BALTIMORE

Someone tell again why character does not matter? The Cincinnati Criminals seem not to have the strength to finish a game anymore.

Dallas at Washington
WINNER: WASHINGTON

I cannot say I saw it end the way it did, with the football follies of three game-winning field goal attempts in the final minute.

Green Bay at Buffalo
WINNER: GREEN BAY

I will never pick a Favre led team ever again. EVER!

Houston at NY Giants
WINNER: NY GIANTS

Gee, that was a tough pick, but why was the game so close?

Kansas City at St Louis
WINNER: ST LOUIS

St Louis is a good team, but they are getting close to getting back to a playoff squad.

Miami at Chicago
WINNER: CHICAGO

Yeah, tell me you know ANYONE that picked Miami!

New Orleans at Tampa Bay
WINNER: NEW ORLEANS

I saw New Orleans play the Patriots last year, and let me tell you, I knew then that they were a better team than anyone thought. Then add Reggie Bush.

Tennessee at Jacksonville
WINNER: JACKSONVILLE

As I said before, I will pick Jacksonville anytime when Leftwich is on the bench.

Minnesota at San Francisco
WINNER: MINNESOTA

This was pitiful. I thought Minnesota was supposed to be a good team.

Cleveland at San Diego
WINNER: SAN DIEGO

Somehow, I think Romeo Crennel is jealous beyond belief of Charlie Weis right now.

Denver at Pittsburgh
WINNER: DENVER

Roethlisberger has shown his true colors. Cue the Cyndi Lauper.

Indianapolis at New England
WINNER: NEW ENGLAND

I do not want to talk about it!

Oakland at Seattle
WINNER: SEATTLE

Zzzzz. Oh, did anyone watch the joke that the Raiders have become?

Comments