* * *
What I do like this spring:
- Bartolo Colon as an insurance policy in the rotation to eat the Lester/Buchholz innings to keep them at their limits;
- Sean Casey in the clubhouse and giving Kevin Youkilis and Mike Lowell time off;
- Big Papi with a knee that actually lets him drive the ball with authority
- Curt Schilling with a muzzle while he rehabs the arm;
- J.D. Drew and Julio Lugo finally being able to unclench their cheeks during a game;
- David Aardsma: the former Rice University star comes out of nowhere to play a big role this season out of the bullpen. You heard it here first.
- The Sox manhandling BC and Northeastern--no mercy!
* * *